A milium cyst is small, white bump that typically appears on the nose and cheeks. These cysts are often found in groups, and in these cases are called Milia.
Popularly called Egusi in Naija!
The cysts occur when keratin becomes trapped beneath the surface of the skin. … They’re typically found on the face, nose eyelids, under the lips, and cheeks.
Facts about Milia
- Did you know that milia can sometimes appear under well concealed makeup spoiling the beautiful face beat
- Did you know that milia block your pores and sets a foundation for other comedogenics (pore blocking) agents : deep coverage foundation, concealers and powder, dust and germs
- Did you know that the milia can be very visible leaving one’s face looking dull, rough and unhealthy
- Did you know that a home routine exfoliation can improve and reduce the appearance of the milia
- Did you know that the extraction process during a facial treatment is a common most effective way to extract the milia